OakHeart Financial Group, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC has been serving clients nationwide for nearly 30 years. We have offices in Palm Springs, CA, Charlottesville, VA, and Midlothian, VA. In addition, we travel to meet in person with clients across the United States and regularly hold virtual visits with clients to provide optimal client service and convenience to any client who prefers to meet virtually. Our mission at OakHeart Financial Group is to create more confidence in our client’s financial futures. We do this with personalized financial advice based on each client’s unique goals and financial situation.
OakHeart Financial Group believes that supporting non-profit groups in our community is an integral part of who we are. We have supported through volunteer work, as well as financially, AIDS Assistance Program-Food Samaritans and the LGBTQ Community Center of the Desert in the Palm Springs area. In Charlottesville, we support the Ronald McDonald House of Charlottesville with monthly meal preparation, First Tee of the Virginia Blue Ridge, Peachtree Baseball and Softball League, Burley Restoration Project, Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, Feeding Greene, Food and Friends in Washington D.C. and Feed More in Richmond.
Michael Hancock, JD, CFP®, Private Wealth Advisor, is the Chief Executive Officer of OakHeart Financial Group, and was recently named to Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list, 2021. This list includes advisors across the industry who are committed to helping their clients stay focused on and achieve their long-term financial goals. OakHeart Financial Group is the proud recipient of the Ameriprise Client Experience Award in 2020. This award recognizes advisors and teams who are delivering an exceptional client experience.
We work with our clients to determine the service and solutions that fit your financial needs and priorities. Through financial advice, investments, and solution recommendations, as well as progress meetings and smart technology, we can help you achieve your financial goals and adjust to whatever life brings. We are here to help you feel more confident, connected and in control of your financial life. Please feel very welcome to reach out to us for a complimentary initial consultation.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, and the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- This ranking was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person and telephone due diligence meetings to evaluate each advisor qualitatively, a major component of a ranking algorithm that includes client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, and firm nominations; as well as a quantitative review that includes assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. Rankings are based on the opinions of SHOOK Research, LLC and not indicative of future performance or representative of any one client’s experience. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK Research receive compensation in exchange for placement on the ranking. For more information: www.SHOOKresearch.com.Michael Hancock: CA Insurance #0F50530. Please refer to FINRA’s BrokerCheck website for more information.
- The initial consultation provides an overview of financial planning concepts. You will not receive written analysis and/or recommendations.
- Ameriprise Financial cannot guarantee future financial results.
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC.
- Not Federally Insured | No Financial Institution Guarantee | May Lose Value
- © 2021 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved